Role: Recruitment Consultant (Engineering)
Competitive basic salary + Uncapped Commission + Incentives
Monday - Friday (8.30am-5.30pm)
28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
Company Benefits - Career Development - Bespoke Training - Free Parking - Generous incentives that can take you to holiday destinations across the world.
Interaction Recruitment are one of the UK's fastest growing independent recruitment businesses, operating through a network of strategically placed locations nationwide. With over 30 branches and 9 specialist divisions, Interaction are adaptable to market conditions, allowing us to offer efficient and informed service to both our clients and candidates.
Due to continual investment and growth, an opportunity has arisen within the Technical & Engineering Division. This is a chance to join a market leading company who have built a highly successful and profitable business with a strong desire to grow further and be the best specialist Engineering Consultancy within the UK.
We are looking for entrepreneurial, talented and dedicated professionals to manage their own desk through the 360-recruitment process in their designated territory. You will have an ability to demonstrate a flair for business development, with examples of previous successes.
2+ years working experience within a recruitment, sales or service driven environment is a must because having those customer service, rapport building skills that add value to our clients and candidates is our top priority.
· The role requires for you to work with both candidates and clients to ensure their needs and expectations are met.
· Conducting telephone interviews and face to face registrations for candidates.
· Sourcing candidates both on major and specialist niche job boards.
· Networking with candidates and clients to discover marketing opportunities and potential business leads.
· Attending regular client visits, creating business relationships and giving you a first hand understanding of the vacancy.
· To immerse yourself within the market place of your specialist division, allowing you to speculatively market candidates to new and existing clients.
· Obtaining, managing and developing existing client relationships in order to win repeat business and grow your desk.
· Consulting with other divisions and members of staff in order to maintain high levels of cross-selling.
· Using all forms of social and business-related media to maintain a high level of exposure.
· Maintaining accurate records of KPIs.
· You will have excellent communication and organisational skills.
· Computer literate, ideally with proficiency in Microsoft packages.
· Excellent telephone manner.
· High levels of written and numeracy skills.
· You will require good attention to detail.
· Hardworking, driven and presentable.
· You will have a friendly and approachable nature.
· Full UK driving license.
Please contact Adam Elsmore on to enquire about this superb opportunity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'