Engineering Compliance Officer
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineering Compliance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead continuous improvement activities to further develop systems and processes within the Engineering department and across the wider business, to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
2. You will ensure adherence to the organisations quality systems by managing all activities relating to Deviations, Quality Incidence, Change Controls, and Corrective and Preventive Actions..
3. As the Engineering Compliance Officer you will keep up to date with all relevant H&S legislation and ensure Engineering systems and personnel remain compliant.
4. You will perform audits of engineering systems and processes to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineering Compliance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or qualification in an Engineering related discipline or a time served apprentice.
2. Proven industry experience in a GxP and regulated manufacturing clean room environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP quality management systems and continuous improvement tools such i.e. Lean, Kaizen, etc.
Key Words: Engineer | Compliance | Quality | Regulatory | Documentation | Continuous Improvement | Change Control | CAPA | SOPs | GMP | H&S |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job