Engineering Buyer - Role and Responsibilities - Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain / Manufacturing / Engineering / Buying
* Purchase goods, materials, components or services in accordance with specified technical, quality and delivery requirements
* Negotiate contracts, improved prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings utilising negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods
* Prepare purchase orders in line with final negotiations with selected suppliers
* Interface with other departments and Suppliers for all matters related to the procurement of Project materials, equipment and sub-contract services
* Provide procurement support for new designs, and when necessary, participate in bid reviews and evaluations
Engineering Buyer - Skills and Abilities - Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain / Manufacturing / Engineering / Buying
* Well established experience in buying / procurement in engineering
* Possess strong knowledge on procuring technical equipment / materials
* Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, negotiate effectively and to coach other members of the team where appropriate
* Membership of Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) preferred but not essential
Engineering Buyer, Procurement, Purchasing, Engineering, Supply Chain
If this role could appeal please do apply now!
- Engineering Buyer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'