An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Buyer to join a market-leading, international Organisation located in Haywards Heath.
You will be based in impressive, modern offices with free onsite parking and with an enviable benefits package on offer.
If you like the sound of working for a very well-established, expanding Organisation with fantastic company culture and team spirit, the please read on….
Working as part of a friendly team, you will be responsible for overseeing and processing all purchasing requirements for the division.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generating purchase orders
- Liaising with suppliers and following up on orders to ensure delivery times are on schedule
- Researching new suppliers to improve on costs and lead times
- Evaluating quotations
- Negotiating prices with new and existing vendors
- Working closely with internal departments and providing lead times and pricing to internal sales team
- Monitoring stock levels and placing orders for new stock
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 1 year in a purchasing role
- Experience of working in a technical/engineering based organisation
- Basic understanding of engineering drawings
- Strong computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (including Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Experience in working with Microsoft Dynamics Navision would be an advantage buy not essential
In return, our client offers:
- Generous starting salary of £26,000 - £30,000 p/a + annual performance related bonus
- Annual pay reviews
- 7% company pension contribution
- Free onsite parking, also located close to Haywards Heath train station
- Working 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays and closed for Christmas period
Immediate start available!
To take your first steps towards working for this fantastic Organisation, apply NOW with your CV!
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.