We have a vacancy for an Engineering Assistant, Wednesday to Sunday working 40 hours a week within a busy Food Production Environment.
The role will report directly to the Engineering Manager and the successful candidate will need to be competent in completing basic fabrication repairs as identified through audits, engineering work requests and pre-start checks. They will need to keep control of the day to day condition of the site from a fabric perspective. They will also be logging EWR's on the in-house maintenance system to track the fabrication jobs.
The successful candidate must have the following:
* Fully computer literate with Microsoft package
* Experience of working in a similar role
* Be able to work under own initiative
* Strong communication skills
* Team player
* Understanding of basic health and safety requirements
* Determined and resilient, with the drive to complete tasks
The position pays £8.00 - £8.50 per hour depending on experience. Please apply on-line or call the office for more information on .