Engineering Assessor (£2000 recruitment bonus)
To support the assessment & delivery of the College’s apprenticeship programmes. Leading on the assessment & delivery for learners either in College or in the workplace using a variety of instruction and assessment methods including e-learning (Onefile).
Undertake fully all college quality assurance procedures to meet college & awarding body’s quality standards.
Must have own transport.
1. Undertake enrolment meeting with employer and apprentice. Confirm the job role is a suitable match for the chosen apprenticeship standard (or framework). Advise the Programme Manager of the outcome from the induction meeting
2. Complete with the employer the commitment statement on an annual basis, detailing the apprentice’s proposed weekly training plan for the forth coming year. The training plan will include college based training, instructor led training and employer training.
3. Conduct diagnostic and job skill assessments to produce a bespoke ILP for the apprentice. This will include the identification of any additional learning support needs.
4. Monitor, track and record progress of your apprentice’s skills, knowledge and behaviours.
5. Review the progress of your apprentice with the employer. Identifying for each skill, knowledge or behaviour required by the standard (or framework) whether the apprentice is awaiting training, has received training, has applied in the workplace or has mastered.
6. In response to the review make necessary amendments to the structured delivery plan to ensure individual apprentice needs are met.
7. Provide instruction for any skills, knowledge or behaviour identified as requiring improvement by yourself or the employer to assist the apprentice in mastering the relevant element of the standard.
8. Set challenging targets for the apprentice detailing elements to be mastered within a realistic but demanding time scale.
9. Promote, with the support of online materials, to all apprentices British Values, the Prevent strategy and safeguarding.
10. To understand and comply fully with the college’s safeguarding policy and procedure including our prevent strategy. Ensure the apprentice and employer are fully aware of the college’s safeguarding polices and prevent strategy.
11. Support the delivery of Functional Skills where required as part of the learning programme and be responsible for tracking all qualifications within the learners apprenticeship standard (or framework).
12. Provide your apprentices with effective careers advice ensuring they understand their next steps following the successful completion of their apprenticeship.
13. Prepare fully the apprentice to undertake successfully their end point assessment
14. Support effectively the employer to identify when the apprentice is ready to go through the gateway and begin their end point assessment
15. Maintain and update the apprentices e-portfolio and online learning platform (OneFile)
16. Undertake IQA processes and assist the Programme Manager in performance managing apprenticeship instructors.
17. Assist with the promotion and marketing of all apprenticeship programmes, working with the Employer Engagement team to share information and new leads for potential apprentices.
18. Work with other team members and employers to ensure that appropriate health & safety procedures are in place. Complete and review all health & safety documentation and liaise with the health and safety advisor.
19. Ensure continuous development and improvement of professional knowledge including maintaining industry expertise, completing vocational awarding body updates and training about learning technologies & e-portfolio’s
20. Any other duties, of a similar level of responsibility, as may be required.
- Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"