A fantastic opportunity is now available to join the Customer Service Engineering Team in one of the world's most successful intralogistics companies.Role Purpose
To manage a team of Service Engineers in terms of meeting agreed financial and operational targets, customer service levels and defined After Sales processes. Ensuring a high financial turnover and optimised productivity of Service Engineers by applying standard procedures, controlling instruments and meeting routines.
- Maintain an optimal infrastructure (human resources, skills and tools) to deliver agreed customer service levels, financial After Sales targets as well as defined operational After Sales KPI’s in close relation with service support functions (dispatch / service administration / service controlling / technical training) and sales.
- Ensure a high financial turnover and optimise productivity of Service Engineers applying standard procedures, controlling instruments and meeting routines.
- Report on agreed financial and operational targets (KPI’s) in regular Regional Area Service Manager meetings.
- Continuously improve service contract management in close relationship with service support functions (dispatch/admin/controlling).
- Conduct scheduled review meetings with customers where required and proactively deal with and solve any issues including customer complaints and invoice queries.
- Ensure adherence to defined After Sales processes and procedures in close relationship with service support functions.
- Ensure optimal team motivation and well being of the team (Service Engineers) needed to achieve defined target performances. This should be through regular 1:1’s, yearly appraisals and ensuring all training identified is delivered.
- Ensure engineers work within agreed Health and Safety guidelines.
- Continuously seek for and help to implement best practice processes to achieve maximum customer satisfaction, efficiency and profitability.
- Help to grow the After Sales business by identifying business opportunities within the existing customer base in close conjunction with Service Sales.
- Experience in managing a team of engineers is essential
- IT literate, in particular Microsoft office
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- The ability to manage and coach people at all levels and remotely
- A self-starter to manage their operational requirements, time management and qualification requirements/ theory learning
- Organised, excellent timekeeper
- Ability to work under pressure, putting the customer at the heart of what we do
- A good level of general education is required with passes in English and Maths
- Somebody who can demonstrate some exposure to the customer service sector
- Management experience
- Engineering knowledge
- Exposure to SAP operating systems
- Perceived ability to progress
- Full valid current driving licence. This role will be field based and the successful candidate will be expected to work in any area of the region as required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Management skills and experience of delivering required targets and objectives
- A sales lead focus
- Drive and determination
- Analysis / Business Acumen / Customer Orientation
- Influencing / Negotiation / Accountability
- Initiative / Communication / Passion
- Integrity / Respect
As well as a market-leading salary, we offer a complete package including;
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
- 25 days holidays, plus 8 bank holidays
- Stakeholder Pension (matched contributions to 10%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Profit incentive bonus
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Voluntary Schemes:
- Eye Care
- Other Employee Advantages: You will have access to discount of gym memberships and day passes, discounted EE products and offers and reduced hotel rates.
Any unsolicited CVs from agencies will be treated as a gift
- Electrical Engineering
- Management Skills
- Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'