One of our favourite clients has an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to join their modern and growing business. You'll learn all aspects of their manufacturing processes as well as undertake training to boost your skill set.
- Support and adhere to the Companies Quality, Heath & Safety and Environmental management system requirements.
- Initiate and take part in continuous improvement activities.
- The successful candidate will be driven, pragmatic and able to work without supervision but be able to seek support and advice when necessary. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Conscious of Deadlines
- Maths and English GCSE’s - Grade C or above
- Good people skills
- Time management
- Personal Attributes:
- A self-starter and motivated individual
- Can communicate effectively
- Can work in a team
- Attention to detail
- Ideally a "Hands on" practical individual with an interest on how things work.
- Manufacturing Processes
- Work Without Supervision
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'