Location: North and North West London and Epsom
Salary: Excellent Rates for Apprentices
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Founded in 2002, RATP Dev operates and maintains urban transportation systems in 14 countries on four continents (United Kingdom, France, Italy, Switzerland, Algeria, Morocco, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, India, China, South Korea, the Philippines, and the United States of America). With more than 1.5 billion passengers travelling on its networks every year, RATP Dev demonstrates every day its extensive and renowned expertise in a wide range of mobility services,?ranging from rail, regional express rail, tramway, to bus, cable car and sightseeing activities. RATP Dev leverages in France, outside of Paris, and?across international markets the technical expertise and experience of RATP Group, the?leader in driverless and?tramway operations and operator of the Paris network, one of the largest public transportation networks in the world.?
Due to our commitment to training and continuous development, we are looking to recruit highly motivated individuals who have a keen interest in building a career as an Engineer in an industry that is constantly changing.
• Complete a three year fully funded college course
• Trained in a wide range of aspects of automotive engineering
• Receive National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) Level 3 complemented by practical training within our working garages
• You will attend college in Bristol for 6 weeks each year, in one week blocks
• Be a strong team player
• Able to work on your own and make sound decisions when required
• Committed to provide excellent customer service
• Strong work ethic
• Good organisational and time management skills; excellent time keeping and attendance
• GCSE grade A*- C or an equivalent qualification in Maths, English and a science or technology based subject is required
• A logical, mechanical and electrical mind-set will be an advantage
• A free travel pass for you and a nominated individual on TfL transport (buses, trams, DLR and the over ground)
• Opportunity to start an apprenticeship scheme in 2018
• Free parking
• Subsidised gym membership
• Receive an NVQ Level 3
It is important for us that you are continuously growing throughout your journey as an Apprentice. You will therefore have the added support of a mentor and a buddy from London United who will be on hand to provide you with advice and support.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job