Engineering and Facilities Lead
Our client, within the biotechnology field, are seeking an experienced Engineering and Facilities Lead to lead their GMP site. You will be responsible for implementation, maintenance and measurement of the compliance framework for the site, as well as personnel development.
- To implement, maintain and measure within the facilities and engineering area, a framework for compliance and ongoing improvement in quality performance.
- To ensure the availability and reliability of building utilities, services and manufacturing equipment.
- To identify and implement technology based and working practice solutions designed to reduce the overall cost per unit measures.
- To lead, participate and contribute to Practical Process Improvement projects that deliver the business objectives in a cost-effective manner.
- The development and delivery of the Engineering Maintenance Strategy in a safe, quality-focussed and cost-effective manner.
- Must have experience leading a site where critical systems are a key accountability
- GMP experience highly preferred
- Pharmaceutical or Biotech experience is preferred. But other industries where critical systems are also important may also be considered
- Previous line management and project management experience is essential!
- Confidence and the gravitas to make important key decisions
- Candidates should detail the projects they have been involved in on their CVs
- Great communication and team working skills
Harris Lord is acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this vacancy.
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'