Location: Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
Our client is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and they currently have some exciting positions based at their Leighton Buzzard facility, including an Engineering Administrator.
Reporting to the Engineering Director, the Engineering Administrator will be required to perform diversified secretarial and administrative duties for the Engineering Director and Team of the Interior Structures Business.
This is a varied role that will require the role holder to multitask and be able to cope under pressure at times.
Key responsibilities of the Engineering Administrator include:
- Scheduling meetings and coordinating calendars involving a variety of individuals including employees, corporate visitors, outside parties including customers and suppliers
- Meets guests and assembles necessary material for Engineering meetings including provision of refreshments, IT support, travel and admin support
- Support the Engineering Director with the management of the Invoices On Line System and Concur as requested
- Manage the regular drum beat Engineering meetings and associated admin
- Assist with meeting room bookings and video conferencing
- Prepare and submit monthly expense reports as necessary and as requested
- Compiles special reports, conducts special projects and performs administrative duties as required
- Run reports and KPI’s for the department as requested
- Raise and manage purchase order requisitions
- Manage the administration of the Engineering Time sheet system and pre-approved overtime process
- Provide support and absence cover to the Business Assistant.
- Administration for the engineering team as required – such as preparing presentations, photocopying, excel spreadsheets etc.
- Any other reasonable duties.
What you need in becoming the successful Engineering Administrator:
They are looking for a candidate who is Educated to A level standard and has experience of the following:
- Proven and relevant experience gained within an office environment
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of interfacing with managers, internal colleagues and external visitors (including customers and vendors)
- Advanced skills on all Microsoft office suite
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Must be able to demonstrate a proactive approach to work
- Excellent Communication Skills – verbally, written and via technology based communication systems.
Benefits of becoming the Engineering Administrator:
- Cashback Healthcare Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday + BH.
If you meet the above criteria of the Engineering Administrator role then please apply now!