Poole, Salary £17,000
A nationally recognised specialist supplier for the engineering sector is looking to recruit an administrator. Joining the busy and fast paced Engineering department you'll be a vital player in the coordination between the workshop and the office.
You'll be responsible for:
- Booking in work both on the system and with other departments
- Liaising with other departments
- Incoming/Outgoing telephone calls with customers and suppliers
- General administration
- Obtaining PO's from customers/suppliers
- A good telephone & happy to speak with clients
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages and IT savvy
- Due to the nature of the sector a high level of attention to detail
- A great communicator & able to hold your own
This opportunity is available immediately on temporary basis but will absolutely become a permanent role for the right Engineering Administrator. Based within their offices in Poole you'll be welcomed by the established Engineering team who work hard but know how to enjoy themselves whilst doing so. For your skills, you'll receive a remuneration package of £17,000 and the opportunity to work for a market leading company whose staff consistently provide positive feedback.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Internal Sales Coordinator then we look forward to receiving your application.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them.
- Customer Service