Engineering Account Manager
Salary Range: £30k - £45k per annum
Industry: Motorsport Manufacturing
A world class manufacturer and supplier to the Motorsport and Automotive world are looking to add an account manager to an ever expanding team. The successful candidate will tasked with establishing, maintaining and managing key relationships with new and existing customers.
You will be the key vehicle for all communication between customer and the engineering teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing customer orders
- Providing quotations and proposals
- Reporting on the progress of each project both internally and to the customer
- Coordinating with internal engineering, manufacturing, purchasing, stores and accounts departments
- Providing commercial input for the creation and maintenance of project plans
- Build relationships with manufacturing project managers and design, engineering, quality and purchasing teams
- Pricing assemblies and negotiating terms with customers to win orders and maintain profitability.
- Manage circulation of technical documentation including; parts and price list, manuals, assembly drawings and technical bulletins
- Attend weekly progress meetings with manufacturing to assess and action any delivery, quality or commercial issues during manufacture.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- Practical use of MRP or ERP systems
- Knowledge of commercial and engineering terms
- A background in project coordination or project management
- Use of a various Microsoft packages (including MS Project, Excel, Work and Powerpoint)
- Experience with preparation of proposals and quotes
- An engineering, motorsport or automotive degree would be beneficial
- Previous sales or account management experience within an engineering or manufacturing environment
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'