Leading international Pharmaceutical Manufacturer seeks an experienced Engineer to work at their Production facility based in Cheshire.
About the role:
Our client is looking to appoint an Engineer within the Production department. The main purpose of the role is to manage the maintenance, qualification and validation activities within our GMP regulated business operations that is the aseptic manufacture of medicinal products, warehousing and distribution of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and others.
Duties may include:
- Preventative maintenance, calibration and maintenance of testing equipment, utilities and facilities and overseeing the inventory of validation supplies and critical spare parts
- Management of contractors on site including Health & Safety Contractor Management
- Troubleshooting technical malfunctions of facilities, utilities, equipment and computerised systems, training and instruction of operators and users in proper operation of the aforementioned
- To identify the requirement and complete maintenance appraisals for all equipment associated with compounding centre
- Ensure that maintenance appraisals are completed and available for all equipment within the unit and that the schedules comply with cGMP
- Continuous monitoring and review of technology and market trends
- Budgeting, designing, purchasing, monitoring and testing of equipment, utilities and facilities
- Establishing and developing the site's qualification and validation system and standards, developing qualification and validation protocols, conducting relevant tests
- Preparing qualification and validation reports and making adjustments to equipment or processes that require improvement
Skills and experience:
- Appropriate electrical or mechanical qualification and experience
- Capability of analysing interlinked processes and systems
- Project management experience
- Flexibility and the requirement to work additional hours will be essential to this role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'