Ardmore Group is seeking an Engineer for one of our latest prestigious sites in Greenwich.
As a tier 1 Main Contractor we are looking for an experienced engineer with that wants to progress and achieve excellence in their trade.
To coordinate project handover information, to establish closing our protocols with the Client, and to manage completion of identified defects within the defect period in order to achieve end of defects certificates, within a specified time frame.
Senior Engineer/Project Manager
You report to Project Manager and Senior Engineer, and working alongside setting-out engineers.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintaining up to date construction drawing racks and register
- Checking coordination and dimensional checks on Architectural and Structural drawings
- Checking building layout in relation to site boundary
- Carrying out site surveys
- Surveying existing buildings and drainage
- Overall responsibility for setting out all elements and controlling line and level
- Checking the reinforcement (part of pre- pour QA)
- Level survey after the concrete pour
- QA for frame works and cube testing
- Checking all formwork design (and other temporary works designs)
- Ordering all RC frame materials (concrete, rebar, halfens, etc.)
- Ordering the groundwork materials (drainage & waterproofing)
- As built survey for lift shaft, stairwell and up stands for subcontractors
- Resolving any setting out problems and raise and track RFIs
- General responsibilities for site safety
What we offer:
- Prestigious projects mainly based in Central London
- Excellent Working Conditions
- New Head Office
- 25 days annual leave and rising with service to 29 days
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Ardmore Training Academy
- Family Owned and Run
- Medical Insurance and Life Assurance (Certain Grades)
- Ardmore Benefits Platform
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans
- Achieving Excellence Awards
- Staff Social Events
About Ardmore Group
In just 40 years Ardmore has become one of the largest family owned construction groups in the UK. Although we work across the nation we’re best known as London’s builder with many projects lined up in and around the City.
"As part of our recruitment process for all roles including employees, consultants and subcontractors, we collect and process personal data relating to job candidates and potential candidates. We explain how we use personal information in the Candidate privacy notice".
To view our Candidate privacy notice please visit the Ardmore Group website > Working for us > Candidate privacy notice.
Ardmore are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender, reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity.
Unsolicited CVS: in relations to speculative CVs received form providers without a prior assignment issued in writing by Ardmore's Recruitment team, no fee payable by Ardmore will apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'