This is a full-time, permanent job paying up to £35,000-£38,000 per annum depending on skills and experience. Workings nights, the hours are 18.00 - 06:00, 4 days on and 4 days off. All PPE is provided and the company offers 20 days holiday, Free Parking and Pension.
As an Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical Engineer) you will be required to carry out installations, repairs, maintenance and warranty work on a wide range of manufacturing machinery. This ranges from ovens to conveyer belts so the successful applicant must have electrical and mechanical experience in an industrial environment.
As a Mechanical and Electrical Engineer you will be required to undertake the following:
- Respond, fault find and quickly resolve any unscheduled or emergency work
- Repair, maintain and install industrial grade machinery
- Find and repair faults on Control Circuits and PLC machines (Programmable Logic Computer)
- Identify any processes that could be made to improve operations
- Liaise with outside suppliers, contractors and associated visitor
- Manage stock and supplies, including the workshop equipment and ensuring that all required specialist components are obtained in good time
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Industrial mechanical and electrical engineering
- Control circuits and PLC fault finding
- Single Phase and 3 Phase
- Motors and motor control
- TIG welding
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
To apply for this position as an Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical Engineer), simply click the button below and Pertemps Salisbury will respond in 48 hours.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'