FOOD MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
4on4off Shift Pattern - 2days 2nights - 6am to 6pm / 6pm to 6am
£35,000 Overtime available at premium rates
*5% Company Bonus Scheme
*22 x 12 hour shift Holidays
*Company pension scheme
*Company Sick Pay scheme
*Free, onsite parking
*Heavily discounted Employee Shop
Due to continued expansion across the business, our client, a market leading Food manufacturer and supplier to all of the major supermarkets is seeking to enhance its Maintenance Engineering team with the appointment of a multiple Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers.
Supporting a number of high profile supermarkets, this role offers the opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
* Providing both Reactive & PPM on all Fast Paced production equipment
* Working within a team of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers
* Maintenance on a variety of machinery within their fast paced manufacturing environment.
* Full Involvement in Project Work
* Fault Finding both Mechanically and Electrically
* Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Experience
* Engineering Qualifications - HNC / NVQ / C&G
* Fault Finding Ability both Mechanically & Electrically
* Ability to work effectively within a team environment
* Experience of performing Maintenance Engineering within an Industrial Manufacturing Environment
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Cory Beardmore to or call for a confidential discussion on
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job