We are looking to recruit an Engineer to join the engineering team in a multi-site and well established food manufacturing company.
The ideal candidate will be a proven problem solver, have a keen eye for detail and have held a previous position within a similar Engineer role.
The company are a multi –site organisation and the role is working at a brand new location with state of the art equipment. The company specialise in ingredients and coatings, supplier some of the most well known restaurant chains in the UK. This particular role will involve working across two sites which are only a few miles apart.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have the following skills and experiences
- Both planned and reactive maintenance
- Fault Finding / Fault Diagnosis
- Delivering overall engineering quality through effective response to breakdowns
- Completion of PPM tasks
- Previous role as an Engineer
We are interested in hearing in hearing from you if you have the following qualifications
- Electrical Bias
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- 2 years Experience of working in a fast paced production/manufacturing environment
- City & Guild qualified or fully apprentice trained
- Ability to fault find using PLC's
- Willing to learn, train and develop according to the needs of the business
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
The salary for the Engineer role is £39,000 working Monay - Friday with occasional Saturdays working a rotating double day shift (6 - 2.15 & 2 - 10.15pm. The role attracts 25 days holiday (plus 8 statutory) and offers a generous company pension scheme. Overtime is calculated at 1.5x hourly rate and there is a £100 call out charge.
This will be a challenging role and will test the skills of an Engineer. If you are a problem solver and keen in working with the latest technology on the most recent equipment, then this role is definitely for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job