Principle Accountabilities/ Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the Engineering maintenance carried out in line with schedule and corrective action is taken.
- To deliver maintenance on schedule and to deal with any unscheduled and emergency maintenance work, including all fault finding and necessary repair.
- Communicating unscheduled downtime to Engineering Manager and Production Managers and the corrective action required.
- All works performed in a manner consistent with the high standards required in a food production environment.
- Identification of improvements that can be made to line and other operations including creating maintenance procedures.
Technical or Special Knowledge, Experience or Training:
- Previous experience of mechanical and electrical engineering work within Food Manufacturing Environment.
- Ability to work independently and deliver results
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Previous work on control circuits and fault finding, including single phase, 3 phase as well as motors and motor control
- Previous work on pneumatic and hydraulics
- Working knowledge of steam boilers and steam pipe
- Trained and competent in Welding and use of lathes
- Ability to identify improvements and resolution of problems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job