My client is looking for an experienced multi skilled Mechanical/Electrical Service and Commissioning Engineer qualified up to HND/HNC level to join their growing team of engineers. As market leaders in their industry this is a great time to come on-board.
The engineer role requires visiting customers premises to commission new and service existing equipment both in the UK and Worldwide. Each commissioning trip is usually between 1 and 3 weeks and on average you will spend 50% of your time overseas. When not, on-site you will be based at our Head Office in Peterborough assisting with technical support and testing equipment prior to dispatch.
- Commission and Service the company equipment worldwide.
- Liaise with customers in a courteous and professional manor at all times to keep them informed of you travel arrangements and requirements while on site.
- Complete the required report forms and acceptance protocols within an acceptable time after returning from site.
- Follow up on the submitted reports to ensure actions are understood and completed
- Keep up to date with all expenses, reports and latest machine updates through helping test machines whilst in the office.
- Ensure Quality & Safety are highest priority wherever you are working.
- Help develop the company product line with continuous improvement and innovation
- Qualified up to HND/HNC Level in Mechanical/Engineer Level
- You MUST be experienced in fault finding on mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment and systems.
- You MUST be conversant with PLC controls (Mitsubishi, Siemens, AB)
- Able to monitor and change programs as required.
- Work on your own initiative in a professional manner both autonomously or as part of a team on site worldwide.
In return the company will offer you a competitive salary plus an overseas salary, Bi annual salary,pension (employee 5% employer 7.5%) (Eligible after a year) Expenses paid and company car provided
If you can demonstrate engineering experience in the above and want to work with a market leader then please send your CV to us. We would love to hear from you. Ideal locations for this role at Peterborough, Huntingdon, Stamford, Bourne, Deeping, Spalding, March, Whittlesey, Ramsey Oundle
- Electrical Equipment
- Fault Finding