Monday - Friday shift pattern
My client, one of the leading food manufacturing companies are currently recruiting for a Multi-skilled Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. They provide a wide range of quality, cost effective and innovative food products to the retail and foodservices sector including Tesco's.
- To carry out any maintenance and repairs when required
- Working on equipment including hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical control systems
- Work effectively as part of a team and individually
- Comply with Health and Safety policies
- Complete reports and paperwork as required
This role requires the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time keeping
- Professional manner
- Ability to work under pressure and stick to deadlines
- Experience in a similar engineering role
- Paid overtime
- 4% rise in salary after 6 months of employment
Our client will consider someone from an electrical or mechanical engineering background. This role is based around working Monday to Friday either 7am-3pm or 8am - 4pm.
To apply, or request further information about this Multi-skilled Engineering role, please apply now, forward your CV to Rachel at Cordant People or call the office on .
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People who are operating as an employment Agency. Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.