Our client a national PLC house builder is looking for an Engineer to join their Essex region. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a fantastic technical team who are truly 'in-sync’ with each other.
There are a variety of developments to work on, many brownfield sites but all with their own unique challenges. Their drive for sustainability, value and ever changing building and environmental legislation means that innovative unique solutions are required.
You will be evaluating designs, securing adoption agreements and making sure the infrastructure for new developments is in place. You must be able to bring best practice leadership and commercial know-how to the role and you will be HND/Degree qualified and have significant design related experience in either Civil or Structural engineering for either a house builder or Engineering consultancy within the UK.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing developments to comment on Engineering Constraints & opportunities
- Coordinating all engineering designs
- Managing Section and Adoption Agreements
- Coordinating service enquiries and designs
- Overseeing all aspects of engineering from initial viability stage to final handover on allocated development
On offer is an excellent package which includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holidays
- Choice of Flexible Benefits
- Money Purchase Pension Scheme
- Company Car or Cash Allowance
- Civil Engineering
- Residential Homes
- Structural Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job