Warewash Engineer x5
Commercial Glasswasher & Dishwasher Engineers
Are you a Warewash Engineer or Catering Engineer with strong Glasswasher/Dishwasher experience?
NEW SERVICE DIVISION!
A respected player within the commercial catering equipment industry, are seeking experienced Warewash, Glasswasher & Dishwasher Engineers in key areas, to join their new specialist service division.
- Northampton/Milton Keynes/M1
- Oxford/High Wycombe/M40
Based from home, you will be working within a region undertaking service & repair to a range of manufacturers Glasswash/Dishwash machines.
The company are seeking some of the best & experienced engineers to provide a high quality driven service to their clients and will reward their engineers with ongoing training & development opportunities, along with a package to suit!
- Commercial Glasswasher/Dishwasher/Warewash Engineer or Catering Engineer with Warewash experience
- Experience on a range of manufacturers; Clenaware, Hobart, Meiko, Nelson, Winterhalter, etc (undercounter, pass through, conveyor, etc)
- Full UK Driving Licence
HOURS & PACKAGE
- Monday to Friday, paid travel door to door
- Standby 1 in 4
- Overtime & Standby payments
- Company van
- PDA/Phone, fuelcard, paid holiday, etc
- £££££ - Salary tell us what you are worth!
Interested in finding out more?
Contact Dan at startMonday now for a confidential discussion!
- Catering Equipment
- Catering Engineer
- Dishwasher Engineer
- Glasswasher Engineer
- Catering Technician
- Rational Engineer
- Commercial Kitchen Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job