Rate: £9.00 - £10.00 (PAYE)
My client which is based in Stockport are looking for a toolroom engineer to join the fantastic team they already have.
Summary of position:
Reporting directly to the toolroom Manager, the role involves practical working in the toolroom covering a list of duties below.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Tool cleaning & polishing
* Lathe Work
* General tooling and stacker assembly work.
* Expected to gain full understanding of the thermoform with training planned with your supervisor.
* CNC Training in conjunction with supervisor.
* Expected to have sufficient skills for all aspect of general toolroom work with training supplied by mentors.
* All work must be undertaken in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with MACPAC H&S policy.
* To maintain the toolroom in a clean and workable state adhering to the clean down program to be implemented by the toolroom manager.