Are you ready for a new challenge?
Are you able to lead a team of engineers engaged in the decommissioning, installing, lifting, moving and packing of equipment and machinery, predominantly in the Hi-tech industry sector & in clean room environments?
Taking a hands-on approach to supervise and assist in the completion of the work using ground handling equipment, counterbalance forklifts and other suitable equipment, ensuring a "safety first" approach is consistently maintained.
Do you hold this knowledge and skills required to complete the job?
- Good level of education, preferably from Mechanical engineering background
- Knowledge of the mechanics and technicalities of machinery movement & logistics
- Experience of lifting sensitive and heavy equipment in clean room environments preferred
- Proficient oral & written communication skills for customer and team liaison
- Proficient planning and organisation skills
- Flexible & adaptable approach to work with ability to cope with change
- Ability to motivate others to perform to their best
- Proficient with basic computer skills (MS Office)
- B1 & B2 Forklift driving licence and advanced skills in use of forklift trucks
- Full, clean driving licence preferred
- Supervise and coordinate activities of the team engaged with the activity to ensure compliance with safety procedures and method statements.
- Ensure familiar with and enforce strict compliance with company set standards of work & Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Arrange and organise all equipment, material and personnel required for the timely completion of task
- To support, coach, train and develop staff
- Assist and determine the proper method for each assigned project
- Take direct responsibility for ensuring regular maintenance, inspection and repair of the company tools and equipment; ensuring team are properly supplied with tools
- Assist with management and control of costs to improve profitability
- Complete Site Surveys in a detailed and consistent manner
- Ensure day-to-day tasks are completed competently in compliance with the associated safety procedures laid out in the method statement & risk assessment
- Ensure compliance of team with company set standards of work
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Provide reports and progress information as required
- Support, coach, train and develop staff as required
- Ensure team are properly supplied with tools, equipment and materials
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job