Role: 2nd /3rd Line Support Engineer
Salary: Up to £30k + expenses, overtime and training (industry standard qualifications)
Role: In this role you will be responsible for ensuring 100% customer satisfaction through provision of IT support, installation and configuration of a variety of technologies including Desktop, Server, Networking, Virtualised Environments. Preference is for those from an IT Managed Services background as you will be faced with new technology challenges daily. This role requires flexibility and willingness to travel where required for which expenses or potentially a car allowance will be paid. In this role you will work to strict SLAs and ITIL best practice to ensure customer expectations are met.
Working for a small but busy Microsoft Gold Partner and MSP, preference is for an ambitious, high energy IT Support/Infrastructure generalist.
- Experience as a 2nd line/3rd Line IT Support engineer
- Experience of IT HelpDesk / Service Desk /Engineer Environment (ITIL)
- Proven experience working within IT service delivery.
- Technical Support Experience in Microsoft Server 2003-2019, Microsoft Windows 7 - 10, Active
- Directory, DNS, Microsoft Exchange 2007-2013, Microsoft Office 365, Server Virtualisation (Hyper-V and VMWare), LAN/WAN (routers, switches, firewall), backup technologies (preferably Datto/Veeam).
- Exposure to Bitdefender / Sophos or similar anti-virus tool administration.
- Autotask/Datto system or similar PSA tool experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills and understanding of the accountability for SLAs and KPIs.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- ITIL certifications preferable.
- Disaster recovery exposure preferable.
- Work on tickets remotely, over the phone and travel to site when required
- Support operations on customer IT projects across IT Services.
- Working to customer satisfaction KPIs and SLAs across IT Services.
- Input to pre-sales for IT Services opportunities.
- Working with the project team in conjunction with the Project Manager.
Search Terms: HelpDesk, Service Desk, ITIL, 2nd Line Support, 3rd Line Support, Engineer, IT service delivery, Technical Support, Microsoft Windows Server 2003-2019, Microsoft Windows 7 - 10, Active Directory, DNS, Microsoft Exchange 2007-2013, Microsoft Office 365, Server Virtualisation (Hyper-V and VMWare), LAN / WAN (routers, switches, firewall), backup technologies (preferably Datto/Veeam), Bitdefender / Sophos or similar anti-virus, administration, Autotask /Datto system or similar PSA tool experience (Remedy, ServiceNow) .
- Service Desk
- Windows Server
- 3rd Line Support
- 2nd Line Support
- Technical Support Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'