Are you an Engine Test Technician and looking for an exciting opportunity? This role will offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development in a well-established, high-regarded company. An Engine Test Technician is a vital process that ensures the development of commercial engines.
As an Engine Test Technician you will play a critical role in the functionality of engines by optimising existing technologies and developing new engineering concepts. You will be encouraged to focus on reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions so that the today’s engines keep up with the growing demand that the commercial sector asks of them.
You will have a minimum of a relevant engineering degree, as well as:
- Relevant engine testing experience including engine dynamometers, a sound understanding of base engine.
- Operation and a working knowledge of engine management systems.
- Very good fitting skills and able to produce basic fabricated components.
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Be an excellent communicator across a variety of technical and non-technical departments.
- Excellent organisation skills.
If you believe that the above relates to you and you would like to work for a long established, highly regarded business, apply now!
Reference number: 4984
- Engine Performance
- Mechanical Engineering