Engine Overhaul Team Leader - North West and South Yorkshire Areas
My client is a power generation business, with an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to join the company and assist with developing the in-house engine overhaul maintenance team.
Responsible for diagnosing and repairing faults with gas engines, you will:
• Assess the engine, from head through to heart and bottom end.
• Advise the best course of action, product repair or replacement
• Advise the cost to the company and compare against your budget.
• Plan around remedial work and ensure minimum downtime on sites.
• Assist in the scheduling of maintenance programs.
• Perform as well as leading and coordinate the repair/overhaul.
This is a “hands on the tools” position, however will provide the successful candidate with a new skill set to assist with developing your career towards management.
Prior experience leading teams or assisting with training colleagues, Technicians or Apprentices would be highly beneficial.
• £40,000 - £50,000
• Company Vehicle
• Company Contributory Pension
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• Health Care Scheme
• Career Development Opportunities
• Childcare Vouchers
This opportunity would suit an experienced Generator Engineer, CHP Engineer, or a Marine / Heavy Duty Diesel Engineer with a strong knowledge of the large engine repair, overhaul and component replacement.
Contact Harriet Maiden at Renew Consultancy for a confidential discussion and further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job