The Engagement and Quality Coordinator role will be responsible for managing the logistics of on-boarding and engagement activities as well as managing a quality assurance approach to Associate delivery.
Key duties to include:
- Responsible for the administrative tasks associated with on-boarding new associates e.g. bookings, travel, diary management, observations
- Supporting administration of bespoke solutions e.g. arranging and sending out log-in details, scheduling vlearning sessions and associate availability
- Working with key stakeholders to support the successful transition of Associates from on-boarding to client delivery
- Managing Associate inbox, responding to queries in an accurate and efficient timescale
- Inputting, updating and maintaining data records for clients, workshops and deliverers
- Working with key internal stakeholders, updates self-reflective review questions for workshops in the system
- Producing and compiling reports from the system in support of quality review conversations and capability management
- Supporting and advising system users on best practice for running reports and analysis
- Developing strong relationships with Associates to ensure high levels of engagement
Key responsibilities and attributes required:
- Previous experience of on-boarding and quality processes
- An understanding of how to grow and develop relationships through developing trust
- Knowledge of stakeholder management
- Excellent communications and rapport building abilities
- Must have outstanding organisational and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with and inquisitive nature
- A desire to learn
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job