Starting asap, this national organisation provides great company benefits with a starting salary of £28,000 for this position, which also is flexible for the right candidate.
Your day to day roles:
- Work with the internal communications team to identify positive stories from within the business that can be used for promotions
- Communicate and respond to ‘cases’; seeking innovative solutions to resolve operational and reputational problems, recording the activities in a Stakeholder Engagement system.
- Author and review responses to executive ‘top-floor’ queries and complaints, making sure all responses that are issued are of the highest standard and comply with the appropriate tone-of-voice guidelines.
- Work with the social media and digital customer services team to proactively and reactively manage stakeholder engagement on the company’s social media channels (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Work with the media team to identify opportunities for proactive engagement; sharing good news stories with local communities and heading off any potential negative perceptions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong interest in local affairs, issues management, customer service and PR.
- Previous experience in a communications and/or customer service role an advantage.
- Ability to write in a clear, accurate and concise manner.
- Knowledge of or interest in water/operational industry an advantage.
- Ability to engage with operational managers and local external stakeholders.
- Well organised approach to work with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task to tight deadlines and prioritise where necessary.
- Team player who is prepared to go the extra mile to deliver results.
If this role is of interest to you, please do not hesistate to email firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com or call 01603 751760 today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job