It manages three ‘Work Programme’ contracts on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions and 5 European Social Fund 14-20 programmes too, supporting people to overcome their barriers to employment.
As the Engagement Officer your duties will be to:
- Identify and maintain relationships with referral organisations to generate referrals. Including: JCP, Local Authorities, other statutory partners and community and voluntary organisations.
- Work closely with new referral sources to agree referrals processes.
- Undertake / attend engagement activities such as jobs fairs and community events to identify / generate suitable referrals.
- Work with subcontractors to enable smooth handover of customers to ensure completion of eligibility and referral appointments.
To be a successful Engagement Officer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in previous stakeholder or partnership engagement roles.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work closely within a networked team, sharing information to benefit the contract as a whole, whilst also being autonomous and organised in order to plan and manage your individual priorities.
The Officer will be working 40 hours per week.
In return the Officer will receive a salary of £22,000 - £25,000 per annum plus a company car.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.