Engagement Development Coordinator
Paying £22,000 to £26,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity to join this growing not for profit organisation has become available. You will provide an efficient, top quality, client focused service to customers and potential customers, taking a lead role in supporting leadership programmes, activities and events. You will have the ability to assess and interpret customer needs and have the confidence and knowledge to discuss options and approaches in order to secure the most effective solution.
• Regularly reviewing processes and procedures to ensure that they are effective, efficient and fit for purpose, meeting relevant quality standards.
• Carrying out business development activity - from networking, attending meetings and conferences and events.
• Carrying out project work, attending conferences and briefing sessions and other activity related to the delivery and development of the businesses services
• Supporting programme management activities against contractual deliverables and timescales
• Keeping up to date with local government policy and operational issues
• Identify and create opportunities to positively promote the company, its products and their relevance through marketing and sales activity.
• Build and maintain up-to-date knowledge of the company and developments within the markets in which it operates.
• Proactively generate reports and analyse customer, associate and assignment information; for example, feedback questionnaires.
• Undertake research and surveys as required.
• Development of marketing and communication materials
Essential skills and attributes:
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent qualifications) or qualified by experience
• A good commercial understanding
• Proven ability in the use of Microsoft Office
• Experience of providing quality services to internal and external customers.
• Results orientated, with a track record of delivering on time, together with the ability to drive and complete tasks to challenging deadlines and required quality standards.
• Experience of promoting services and products on the telephone, in person, representing the company at conferences and other events.
• Able to understand client needs and undertake skills matching of associate experience against assignment requirements.
•Excellent ability to forge strong and effective business relationships.
• Good attention to detail and quality
• Confident in meeting new people and able to talk knowledgeably about the company and its services
- Business Development
- Project Work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'