Job Title: Engagement Advisor
Salary: up to £26,012 per annum
Based: Manchester City Centre and Home Based
Contract: Fixed Term until 30 September 2022
Hours of work: Monday - Friday (Agile working environment depending on diary)
Holiday Allowance: 25 days plus 8 Bank holidays
The Growth Company - Business Growth Hub are looking to recruit 4 Engagement Advisor roles.
The role of Engagement Advisor is to effectively diagnose customers’ workforce development support requirements, answering queries and managing the referral of businesses to internal or external services as required. This includes following up to ensure clients are engaged and supported whilst taking them through the initial triage to ascertain needs.
The Engagement Advisors primary responsibility is to ensure that the service is delivered to produce the maximum impact in terms of assisting the client company to reach their full productivity/potential, and delivery of outputs and outcomes in terms of upskilling their workforce through the identification of training and development opportunities.
The advisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Handling client enquiries via, phone and email, initially assessing the productivity/potential and business needs using appropriate tools, processes and systems where required and establishing and maintaining effective relationships and key client contacts
- Ensure that potential clients comply with the project eligibility criteria by ensuring that initial eligibility checks, prior to formal assessment and action planning are carried out.
- Making sure clients are personally introduced to those services identified as appropriate (internal and external) and monitor the delivery of these services is to support the client’s strategy and/or objectives and address those barriers to growth identified
- Ensure that the monitoring and collection of output and impacts data is undertaken throughout the project and at the conclusion of each individual project in-line with funders’ requirements
- Ensure client enquiries and partner referrals are correctly recorded on GC’s CRM and associated service specific data capturing systems, updating progress against agreed actions as plans progress and ensure all administration is completed in timely manner against deadlines and is checked for accuracy
- Undertake specific workforce development diagnostics on a business to ascertain needs.
- Support clients, as determined by the initial diagnostic, to enable them to fully meet their growth potential through utilising internal and external resources.
- Undertake ongoing account management with a range of clients guiding and encouraging them to implement their action plans by taking up other internal and external support.
- Contributory pension scheme - you pay in a minimum of 4% of your salary and we’ll pay in 6%
- 25 days holidays with 8 bank holidays increasing with length of service with the option of purchasing up to 10 days holiday per year
- Flexible dress code based on your diary
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave benefits
- Loans for public transport season tickets
- Cycle to work scheme
- The opportunity to join a private healthcare scheme at a discounted rate
The Growth Company aims to promote a culture of flexibility and agile working. Pre-covid, part of our recruitment strategy was to discuss any suggestions from candidates as to how the responsibilities of any of our roles could be met through a flexible approach to hours and or location. Now we are following the government’s advice for all our staff to work from home where possible. Going forward we will be transitioning to a culture where full agile working will be a feature of many of our roles.
Should you apply for any of our roles, we will be following a virtual recruitment process with online interviews, as well as online assessments (where required). This will be explained to you further, should you reach interview stage. Face to face interviews will only take place where necessary. At all times we follow government guidelines in relation to Covid-19 in order to safeguard our employees or anyone visiting our sites. Should a face to face meeting be required, we will be more than happy to explain the measures we have put in place, ahead of you attending any of our premises. Reasonable adjustments for interviews, whether virtual or face to face, will be considered.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'