Looking to leverage your Enfranchisement experience and manage a team, in an award winning legal 500 firm, steeped in heritage? The firm is looking to recruit a technically excellent solicitor, with managerial experience to support their highly regarded Enfranchisement Department. Based in the heart of Guildford, the firm handles London quality work at a more leisurely pace.
This is an award winning, Legal 500, leading law firm. They have an excellent reputation, 6 offices throughout Surrey and London, and over 110 members of staff. It was established almost 100 years ago and has a very rich heritage. This firm is one of the most highly regarded firms in their practice areas, and handles HNW work, with client base that would make even the most established London firms envious. Compounding this, the relaxed and open culture is exemplified throughout each individual at the practice. Each individual has a platform to be heard here which creates a standout collegiate culture that breeds success. You will always have the opportunity for career progression.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Property Solicitor (4+ PQE) with expertise in Leasehold Enfranchisement to join an award winning, legal 500 firm in Guildford.
The firm has been highly regarded in Property since its creation almost 100 years ago. The successful candidate would join a team of reputable Solicitors in the Property Department and be responsible for heading up the Enfranchisement team, in a team leader position. You would be responsible for nurturing the growth of junior staff members whilst handling a specialised Enfranchisement caseload.
The ideal candidate will be looking to move up the ranks with the intention of ultimately achieving partnership. A following, although not essential, would be a big advantage.
- You will be a Solicitor predominately handling a specialised Enfranchisement caseload with 4+ years' experience.
- You will be keen to go out and engage in business development and build up your own client base.
- A transferable client base would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail are essential
- You should work well within a team
- You will deal with an excellent quality of work
- Salary is above market rate depending on your level of experience, plus an exceptional bonus structure and benefits package
This is a rare opportunity for an Enfranchisement Solicitor with expertise in Leasehold Enfranchisement to join this prestigious firm based in Guildford.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
- Leasehold Enfranchisement