I am currently working with a well-established, multi-service Law Firm who provide a range of legal services to the public and businesses from their offices.
Due to expansion, the firm is currently looking for an Enfranchisement Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years PQE to join their team on a permanent, full time basis in their London office.
The successful candidate for this role will have experience in all aspects of Residential Property transactions, in particular enfranchisement. Experience in other areas of residential conveyancing also essential including sales, purchases, freehold, leasehold, remortgages, mortgages, forfeiture and lease extensions.
The ideal candidate will be confident in handling their own caseload, and be able to manage their time effectively. It is essential that you are proficient in utilizing a case management system such as Proclaim and Solcase.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 2 years’ PQE within a Property Environment with Enfranchisement experience.
• Experience dealing with all aspects of Residential Property matters
• Capable in managing own caseload
• Proficiency in utilizing a case management system
• Experienced with sales, purchases, freehold, leasehold, remortgages, mortgages, forfeiture and lease extensions.
• Location: London
• Salary range (DOE): £65,000 - £70,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: NM214
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job