Enforcement Officer / Housing
Long Stratton, Norwich, Norfolk
£28,749 per annum plus Performance Related Bonus and Essential Car Allowance
37.5 hours per week
Our client is a dynamic and successful housing association that finds and implements innovative solutions and aims to provide the optimum level of service to our customers.
They have an opportunity for an Enforcement Officer to join their Housing Management team. The overall purpose of this role is to assist with the management of the access and enforcement for overdue servicing and cyclical works, assisting with the preparation of court paperwork and to help assist with the provision of housing management services to our clients customers.
Your main duties will include:
- Contacting tenants in connection with their overdue appliance services, electric tests and TPM surveys.
- Send injunction warning letters where necessary and visit tenants to gain access.
- Prepare injunction paperwork.
- Assist the ASB Co-ordinator with preparing court paperwork.
- Represent Saffron in the County Court as required, to present injunction applications.
- You will need to possess knowledge of legislation and good practice in relation to housing management services.
You will also need to be self-motivated, proactive and able to use your own initiative and work well as part of a team. You must possess excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels. You will also need to be organised, to be able to prioritise your own workload and be able to work to deadlines. Along with the ability to use IT effectively, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Full driving licence is essential
Closing Date: 22nd April 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job