Enforcement Agent (Bailiff)
Uncapped Commission with achievable earnings of £35k-£60k in a self-employed role.
Opportunities available over the whole of North London.
No previous experience needed FULLY PAID TRAINING GIVEN.
You MUST Have A Full UK Driving Licence (Automatic is OK).
Size does not matter! You can be big or small, male or female, it does not matter, as long as you are used to working in difficult roles and dealing with confrontational situations.
You should be able to deal with volatile people in a calm and professional manner. The role is self-employed and if successful at interview you will be placed on a training course for between 8-12 weeks, you will be paid throughout the training period.
The role is field based, you will be collecting payments in full or negotiating suitable payment recovery plans according to legislation at the debtor’s home. You must be confident, self-motivated with good negotiation skills and a persuasive and Disciplined nature.
Background experience within the following is an advantage (Other job sectors considered):
- Prison Officers, Prison Custody Officer, Police Officers
- Railway enforcement officers, Enforcement or Eviction Agent,
- Debt Recovery, Collections, Civil Enforcement - Warrant Officer - Doorstep Lending
- Self-Employed, Business Owners, Sole Traders
- Immigration Officer
- Sales, Business Development
- Door to Door Sales Client and Customer Facing Field sales B2B B2C Sales
- Housing Officer (Rent Arrears)
- Security, SIA, Door Supervision
- Private or Maritime Security, Close Protection, General Security
- Armed Forces/military - Army, Royal Navy, Air Force
In addition, any background where you have to deal with difficult people and situations.
Overview and desired experience:
- Conflict Resolution/Management and Objection handling
- Strong Interpersonal, Influencing, Negotiation and Customer service skills
- Exceptional communication and relationship handling
- Resilient, Ethical and Professionalism
- Comfortable and Confident in a Commission Only/Self-Employed Opportunity
- Full UK Driving Licence (Required) (Automatic is OK)
- Police Officers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'