Job Reference Number: EM/J4811
Salary: £22,000-£24,000 (DOE)
Sector: Office Personnel
Jo Holdsworth Recruitment are currently working with a growing organisation who are looking for an Energy Specialist to join their successful team based in Leeds. This is an extremely exciting opportunity as there is a certain degree of flexibility with the position depending on your experience and the next move you are wanting to make.
It is extremely important that you are customer focused and have the ability to deal with customers and clients in a consultative manor but with a sense of commercial awareness. This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing UK energy suppliers.
- Learn and adapt to the large number of evolving business and system processes required to ensure smooth operations of the business.
- Liaising with suppliers, energy brokers and industry third parties to facilitate in the supply of gas and electricity to their customers across the UK
- Work with a bespoke energy retail system (Training Provided)
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders across the business
- See out internal processes from start to finish maintaining a high standard throughout
- Ad-hoc duties to assist the team with a multitude of tasks using their bespoke system including reports
Key Skills Required:
- Technically savvy
- Quick Learner
- High attention to detail
- Capable of working under pressure
- Exposure within the Energy industry (or a strong desire to enter this sector)
- Customer focused mindset
- Commercial Awareness
Knowledge with the following is desirable: Energy Billing, Electricity Flows, Gas Flows and Meter Readings
My client promotes a work hard play hard environment, they are close knit and have an extremely enjoyable atmosphere to work within.
Please apply for the position gain further information
- Customer Service
- Energy Industry
- Objection Handling