As a result of our great people & products we are growing. This growth means we will be obligated to offer Warm Home Discounts (WHD), energy efficiency (ECO) and Feed in Tariff (FiT) products and services to our customers.
We need an experienced individual to help us build and manage our capability (people, systems & processes) to meet these obligations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone, as part of the management team to shape the future of our successful and growing energy business.
Duties to include:
- Setting up the processes to enable us to deliver WHD, ECO and FiT products and services,
- Defining the requirements so that our systems can deliver,
- Recruiting and managing the team required to manage these activities,
- Forecasting the costs & managing the budget,
- Evaluating, delivering and managing any 3rd party / outsourcing relationships required to deliver the obligations,
- Inputting to our sales and retention propositions to include WHD, ECO and FiT products and services where appropriate,
- Training the customer service /sales people to be able to manage any customer aspects of the new products & services,
- Liaising with Ofgem to ensure we are compliant in all aspects of the regulation,
- Developing and delivering both internal and external reporting requirements.
Skills and experience required:
- Warm Home, ECO and Feed in Tariff experience is a must have.
- A good understanding of the Energy Services regulatory framework is a must have.
- Proven success in delivering new initiatives into an operational environment.
- Experience in the performance management and development of people.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressured environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Being proactive, with excellent organisational and time management skills.
Closing Date 31st March 2018
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job