Position: Energy Savings Co-Ordinator
Location: Glasgow- Prestigious Head Office Location
Annual Salary: £37,800 depending on experience, plus vehicle, pension and medical.
City Refrigeration Holdings is one of the UK’s fastest growing independent unquoted businesses, with a turnover exceeding £400m and employing over 13,000 people. The company is a leading provider of facilities management, building maintenance and energy services to multi-site operations.
City employs an innovative business model to partner with clients and to provide a one-stop service.
This one stop solution includes the delivery of an energy service across their impressive client base, which includes Asda- one of the largest food retailers in the world.
As a result of continued growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Energy Savings Co-ordinator to join the business at this exciting time of change.
This is a high-profile position within the existing energy structure, which is tasked with the identifying of energy saving opportunities using advanced analytical techniques in addition to store audits.
The role reports into a world class Energy Management Bureau which is a world class monitoring and targeting service responsible for reducing energy consumption across Asda’s large nationwide retail estate.
We are looking to recruit a target driven individual who has experience of BMS and aMandT systems and is qualified to HND level in Engineering Science or Maths and Refrigeration/HVAC/Electrical/Building Services or Further education in Engineering.
Together with your energy audit experience, you will have excellent problem solving and analytical ability and your communication and presentation skills will enable you to communicate at senior levels in a dynamic business environment.
Working within a world class Energy Bureau to reduce the energy consumption of sites and improve the electricity use flexibility through the identification of energy saving opportunities. To own the opportunities from initial presentation, trial, analysis, business case, implementation and post verification. To ensure new and remodel sites achieve expected energy use. To provide concise and accurate reporting and communication at each stage of the process.
The main direction of the role and responsibilities are:
- To identify opportunities to reduce energy/water consumption in stores through changes in specification, operation, attribute or assets and prioritise workload based on size of savings by analysing a number of data sets.
- To present opportunities in a clear and concise manner with budget return on investment and a clear assessment of the size of the opportunity.
- Where required and agreed with line management travel to stores or Asda House to liaise with store management and field engineers to confirm desk top based opportunity and the suitability for a store-based trial.
- To specify the scope and timescales of the trial providing clear and measurable success criteria in terms of objective store conditions through BMS data and subjective perception through Mercury information on store raises calls.
- Work with agreed contractors where appropriate and aid in the implementation and oversight of trials in a live store environment.
- To provide reports and presentation of post trial data with recommendations as to next stages with revised return on investment based on trial results.
- Within the report provide robust energy data analysis to all Asda and City energy stakeholders where requested and attend meetings to present findings and methodology to wider stakeholder group where appropriate.
- Where appropriate and agreed provide and present a clear plan to implement changes into the wider estate or work with a contractor to aid in the construction of the plan providing feedback to line management if Bureau resources are impacted.
- Provide post implementation reports verifying savings on a store by store basis together with any issues raised through epoCH information.
- To work closely with Stakeholders such as Technical Bureau Specialists, CBES, Asda, City IT Department and Energy-ICT in the development of tools and process to identify savings opportunities and budget cost matrix for attribute or asset change.
- To complete post verification checks using standard documentation in new and remodelled stores to ensure the store is at specification, sub-meter coverage has not been compromised and any impacts on energy or water use are measured and root cause identified and reported.
- Provide feedback to Utility Data Coordinator where analysis has highlighted weakness in the quality of the data sets.
- To track all activities and provide weekly updates to Line Manager ensuring sufficient progress is made
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times and develop a good working relationship with City engineers and ASDA colleagues.
- To attend training courses as and where necessary and to ensure personal job skills keep pace with technical developments
- To comply with the company Health and Safety Policy at all times
- To work with company and ASDA colleagues to ensure laid-down standards of quality are always maintained
- Comply with any other reasonable request or instruction from the Line Manager
- Complete all relevant administration duties
Please submit your CV in the strictest confidence to Gary Russell at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.
- Energy Efficiency
- Energy Management
- Facilities Management
- Presentation Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'