FIELD OR VENUE ENERGY SALES ADVISOR
BBH Sales Solutions In Partnership With First Utility
Benefits of Sales Advisor Role:
- Package to suit you, with various payment options.
- Daily rate of £55 (£14,300 per year) increasing to £64 (£16,640 per year)
- Highly competitive, achievable commission. Uncapped with no threshold.
- Genuine, realistic earnings of over £30,000 per year.
- We cover all local postcodes so you won't have to travel far.
- Full training, uniform & equipment provided.
About BBH Sales Solutions:
- We are currently working in partnership with First Utility, the UK’s largest independent energy supplier.
- Both BBH and First Utility recognise that talented people play a key part in a customer’s experience.
- We are looking for great sales individuals to work for BBH and represent First Utility’s brand values, share our passion and deliver a reliable and straightforward experience for new customers.
- BBH have over 60 advisor's covering the North East, Yorkshire and parts of Lancashire.
- You will be joining a company that coaches, supports and works with you to make sure you succeed.
Responsibilities of Sales Advisor:
- Depending on your preferred job role, you'll either be visiting potential customers at home or approaching them in venues to promote First Utility products and services.
- Working in field sales, you will work between Monday and Friday (with option for Saturdays) as part of a team or individually depending on your experience and preference.
- Working within our venue teams, you will work 5 days a week on a rota basis between Monday and Saturday. You will work as a pair on a premium venue.
- Your aim is to promote and sell First Utility and their products and services to customers you meet.
Ideal Candidates Will Be:
- Fantastic at communicating - A natural ability to ensure people are made to feel at ease when speaking with them face to face.
- Enthusiastic and bring innovation to your role.
- Driven to meet and exceed targets set by the company.
- Target Focused - Enthusiastic and committed to deliver a quality experience with every interaction.
- Compliant - Able to understand and deliver on the regulatory requirements of the energy industry.
- Professional - Display excellent work ethics and integrity at all times.
- Passionate with a desire to succeed - Able to work both independently and as part of a team with a positive 'can do’ attitude.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Clean criminal record (a DBS check will be carried out)
- Computer literate - able to use a tablet device
- Willing to travel within the local region
If you would like to help make a real and positive difference to customer’s experience of the energy market, then please apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £275.00 to £1,070.00 /week