Role: Energy Operations Co-ordinator
Salary: £27K - £35K
Are you process driven, numerate and articulate with a passion for providing excellent customer service? Would you like to work for an expanding organisation that delivers quality applications and managed services to blue chip clients? We have an opportunity for an Energy Operations Co-ordinator to join a newly formed Operational Services Team (OST). This team is responsible for the outsourced management of back-office functions on behalf of a number of gas and electricity clients. Providing a comprehensive office based support service, duties include managing the interface with energy suppliers and metering organisations, as well as managing a range of business and industry processes to ensure that customers’ licence obligations are effectively discharged. If you have 3+ years’ experience in an analytical or process driven role, within the utilities sector (gas, electricity and/or water)we would love to hear from you!
- Ensure day to day activities are carried out on time in the right manner and to stringent service levels.
- Timely and professional resolution of issues and direct liaison with customers, as and when required, to ensure department and customer needs are met.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of process documentation.
- Help implement system or process improvements.
- Receive and process information so as to communicate effectively across teams.
- Service performance reporting, production of regulatory reports, analysis and meaningful insight.
- Assist with the creation of management reporting packs and monthly reports to our customers.
- Undertake operational acceptance testing of new or revised functionality of supporting IT systems.
- Assist with other back office operational activities.
Skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an analytical or process driven role, preferably within the utilities sector (gas, electricity and/or water) or demonstrable experience in dealing directly with and resolving enquiries and issues on behalf of multiple customers.
- Excellent communicator, able to liaise with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Pays attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and accurately.
- Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm and a good team player willing to support others.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Upon employment, a sound awareness of the Company’s Information Security and Quality Management Systems.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job