Role: Energy Manager
Location: Flexible - Willingness to travel UK wide.
Salary: £45 000 - £57 000 + annual bonus + Pension
Timely Recruit is recruiting for an Energy Manager.
The company specialises in energy-saving turnkey solutions for commercial and industrial consumers. The company has carried out countless energy-saving solutions for various types of high profile companies by using unique and flexible business models.
As the Energy Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting technical site surveys to identify and quantify utility cost savings opportunities, which will ultimately lead to commercially viable cost reduction projects.
- Technical analysis of manufacturing environments to identify and technically evaluate energy reduction opportunities in both process and non-process areas.
- As the Energy Manager you will undertake ESOS and other energy, regulatory reporting.
- Business case and project development including technical and commercial risk analysis.
- Developing general specifications for technical projects, equipment and contractors.
- Estimating materials, construction and project costs.
- The Energy Manager will provide reliable cost and investment estimates and verifications of proposed solutions (with/without the involvement of suppliers and possible sub-contractors).
- Provide clear inputs to management on project economy and risk-evaluation (internal & external).
- As the Energy Manager you will delegate of tasks and responsibility to Project and Site Managers.
- Business development activities including presentation of our range of services to potential clients.
- Contribute to internal knowledge sharing and development.
- Contribute/support project management as required during implementation.
- Manage the customer technical interface and relationship at Operations Manager and Engineering Manager level.
- Be an active part of the technical sales and project delivery process for new client business.
- The Energy Manager will contribute to client presentations and delivery.
Experience and Attributes
- To be successful as the Energy Manager you should have a minimum of 7-10 years’ practical experience as Utility/Energy Advisor or Consultant, Energy/Utility Manager, Consulting Engineer specifying and implementing utility (savings) equipment or turn-key projects, energy contract manager.
- As the Energy Manager you should have experience in business development, field sales, or internal sales environment.
- Good technical engineering expertise in Mechanical, Electrical and Thermalapplications to implement energy reduction solutions in the following areas:
- Inverters / Variable speed drives (VSDs), base load reduction, compressed air, pumps, drives, motors, hydraulics, HVAC/extraction, refrigeration, LED Lighting, CHP (Combined Heat & Power), Biomass systems, heat pumps and heat recovery, solar (PV), wind.
- As the Energy Manger you must have a solid understanding of building engineering services for commercial buildings.
- A solid understanding of industrial and commercial TPM requirements.
- Excellent data analysis and data interpretation skills.
- Energy management.
- Project management.
- Familiarity with IPMVP, ESOS, EU ETS, CCAs, EPBD, EED, ISO50001.
- Project management experience.
- ESOS Lead Auditor qualification.
- Master’s Degree (Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Energy, Thermal, Renewables, or similar).
- Valid UK driving licence.
- UK residency
We look forward to receiving your application
- Energy Efficiency
- Energy Management
- Chartered Engineer
- Site Visits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'