G Recruitment are currently working with an independent Energy consultancy who are looking to recruit an experienced Energy Manager. With their Head Office in the North East and divisional branch in Birmingham, our client supports businesses globally helping to provide a reliable, professional and consultative service aimed at reducing energy costs.
As an experienced Energy Manager, you will be joining an already successful technical team delivering strategic energy saving and carbon footprint reduction strategies.
- Developing and implementing energy reduction plans for customers throughout the UK and abroad.
- Reviewing customer energy reports identifying potential savings, carbon emissions and anomalies.
- Reviewing surveys from LCA's.
- Developing LCA's to achieve Energy Manager status.
- Present energy reduction plans to clients.
- Manage tenders for customers for the installation of renewable energy projects and energy efficiency programmes.
- Preparation of monthly reports to the Head of Energy and Technology.
- Extensive experience in the energy sector.
- Outstanding knowledge of Energy Efficient/Renewable Technologies.
- Experience at a Senior Management Level.
- Member of recognised professional body for energy.
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline (preferred).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
Please contact Liam at LG Recruitment or apply with your CV.
- Energy Manager