Automotive/ Manufacturing/ Engineering/ Facilities
An Energy Manager is required with knowledge of Energy Management Services to ensure business units remain operational, robust and sustainable for a multi-facility production site. Candidates with experience of working in a complex business environment, who are decisive, with strong leadership skills, candidates from a manufacturing background would be well received.
Due to reorganisation this company, a premium brand high-volume automotive manufacturer requires an experienced Energy Facilities Manager with experience of Energy and Facilities Management for a new permanent role.
As a Energy Manager you will be required to:
- Define and maintain Energy and Facility services to ensure business units remain robust, operational and sustainable.
- Monitor standards, policies, procedures and guidance to ensure these remain compliant to all relevant legislation, regulations, guidelines and internal governance.
- Support and project manage design approval for Energy Management and facility systems.
The Energy Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree or postgraduate diploma in either Engineering, Facility and Energy Management fields or equivalent technical knowledge
- Proven background in all aspects of Facility and Energy Management.
- Strong background in facility and energy management, engineering or consulting experience in a corporate, complex business environment encompassing multiple facilities in a diverse geography.
- Must be decisive, have initiative, strong leadership and communication skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be capable managing technical standards within the organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge Energy Management to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Oxford-based automotive company will offer you:
- Excellent Basic Salary
- Life Assurance
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Energy and Facilities Management and strong leadership skills and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Energy Manager role, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .