TalentHQ Recruitment's goal is simple, to just find: the right talent, the right job.
- Position: Energy Management Advisor
- Location: Welwyn Garden City, Herts
- Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 per annum (depending on experience).
- Guaranteed 1st year bonus of £2000 p/a paid quarterly. This position also includes a company car.
- Contract: Permanent (Full Time)
Energy Management Advisor:
- Do you have an Environmental/Geography degree or related qualification? This is desirable, but not essential.
- Maybe you’re a recent graduate looking to 'kick start’ your career within the Energy sector?
- Have you got strong IT skills, especially within Excel?
- Does an exciting career within Energy Management excite you?
- Maybe working for a company which offers you on the job training and support and ensures that you achieve industry specific qualifications, such as ESOS Lead Assessor interests you?
- Are you an ambitious individual who would be keep to work towards becoming a Senior Energy Management Advisor?
- Would you describe yourself as a confident individual who would enjoy building excellent relationships with clients?
- Is presenting to senior members and delivering 1:1 as well as occasional group training workshops something that you’d be confident doing?
- Does monitoring energy usage across organisations interest you?
- Do you like variety in a role and the opportunity to travel and meet clients face-to-face interests you?
- Would you describe yourself as being an analytic individual who would enjoy analysing data to ensure energy reductions are achieved?
- Is your written and verbal communication skills one of your strengths?
- Does working for a growing organisation and earning an additional quarterly bonus on top of a competitive basic salary interests you?
- Are you looking for an exciting and long-term career, working for a supportive and growing organisation?
If you answer YES to the above, then this position could be the exciting career opportunity you're looking for as a 'Graduate Energy Management Advisor’…
Our Client has an excellent opportunity for an Energy Management Advisor to join their team in Hertfordshire. You will be comfortable in dealing with people at all levels within the customer’s business, setting the agenda and driving meetings with confidence.
The right candidate will possess strong communication skills and have the ability to help motivate people to change behavior, this can be achieved by passing on their enthusiasm for reducing energy consumption and cost. Holding group meetings and workshops is a key aspect of this role, so confidence presenting is ideal.
The role involves managing the energy efficiency programmes being delivered into our clients customers and achieving targets of up to circa 20% reduction in spend and carbon emissions through reduced energy consumption. These reductions are achieved through metering and reporting, site energy audits, presentations/workshops, training, motivation, project management, focus and support at site and group level.
The role is very much carried out within a commercial environment where results are everything. In addition there is a focus on ensuring clients meet any Government regulations, to prevent penalties and enforcement actions.
Our clients customers are ultimately looking for savings that will effect the bottom line, and these savings will be achievable with the help, focus and support of the Energy Management Advisor.
10 Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Monitoring energy usage across an organisation.
- Setting targets for energy reduction.
- Undertake energy audits across an estate.
- Prepare reports summarising energy usage.
- Create training guides for company managers regarding energy consumption.
- Deliver 1:1 and group training workshops.
- Keep up to date with changes in energy regulation.
- Liaise with Company Directors to deliver performance updates.
- Report good news stories for external and internal communications.
- Keep up to date with industry standard best practice.
Our client is looking to bring someone in and help develop a career in Energy Management through on the job training and supporting achieving the below qualifications
- Energy Institute Level 1: Certificate in Energy Management Essentials;
- Energy Institute Level 2: Energy Management Professional;
- Energy Institute Level 3: Advanced Energy Manager (AEM).
- ESOS Lead Assessor
The aim is that the successful applicant will move from an Energy Management Advisor to Senior Energy Management Advisor and onto an Energy Management Consultant / Specialist role over the course of time through their professional development and achieving the desired results.
- Conduct energy management surveys and audits (In-house training will be provided) to gain a greater understanding of what happens at site level
- Reviewing daily/weekly/monthly consumption data and reports to highlight any concerns and make recommendations to the contacts at site
- Proactively identify investment projects, calculate ROI and source reputable contractors to build a strong business case for approval.
- Relationship building / account management - including presenting training workshops.
- Providing support to the business development team when pitching to prospective customers, or to expand delivery of the service across more sites within a customer’s portfolio.
- Delivering energy / carbon / spend reduction within businesses through training, motivation and consultancy
- Identifying new products and methodologies to enable the reductions outlined above, including negotiating with suppliers on behalf of their clients.
- Supporting clients to meet government legislation such as ESOS.
- Energy Management
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"