My client is looking for an Energy Logistics Administrator, reporting directly to the Trading Operations Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to work as part of the Energy team 24/7 to support E24 electricity operations and to ensure all E24 gas contracts are serviced in line with each customer's requirements. To contribute to, and support the development and compliance of, all relevant commercial policies, procedures and strategies.
Shifts are: 5 on (Days Wednesday - Thursday / Nights Friday - Sunday)
5 on (Days Friday - Sunday / Nights Monday - Tuesday)
4 on (Days Monday - Tuesday / Nights Wednesday - Thursday)
- Collation of information to ensure that all contractual obligations are met and that all notifications are submitted on a timely basis
- Monitoring gas and electricity service user requirements, utilising the spreadsheet systems and, where relevant, complete various portfolio specific activities including but not limited to: trading, LNG and storage nominations, trade matching, National Grid interaction etc.
- Support the E24 electricity team through the delivery of non-trading validation, processing and data submission activities.
- Working closely with the Energy Management Team (EMT) and customers, continually monitoring live data and making recommendations in order to meet customer requirements
- Ensure necessary and effective communications (including data flows) are maintained with all parties
- Maintain procedures and update continually, ensuring that they remain relevant and user friendly.
- Monitor the UK gas market with a view to participating in trading on the market following strict codes of practice
- To be recognised as a specialist in this area by remaining up to date with industry knowledge, legislation, trends, key organisations and best practice.
- As required, undertake ad hoc projects, including secondments to other sites, specialist projects and presentations to designated internal and external customers.
- To act as a principal point of contact on designated specialist matters, providing high quality professional advice on relevant issues.
- To positively represent the E24 team, the work and services it provides to both internal and external personnel.
- To develop and maintain effective and supportive working relationships with other members of the EMT Department.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 A level in a subject with demonstrable numerical content & GCSE English & Maths - C and above
Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.
Cordant People are an equal opportunist employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Gas & Oil
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"