LG Recruitment are pleased to be representing our Established Client in the Corby area.
Our Client has a great reputation in the Utility Sales Sector and is looking to expand their sales team!
They are looking for people with strong outbound B2B background. Preferably in the Utilities/Energy Sector, but all sales experience would be considered.
The right candidate will be offered an attractive starting salary with a negotiable uncapped commission structure. Continued support and Career Progression is available to the ideal Candidate!
- You will be emotionally resilient and have the ability to work well under pressure.
- You must demonstrate the ability to meet challenging targets.
- You must be a self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- You will skilled in rapport building with customers.
- You will have a desire to exceed all targets but continue to strive to improve your performance for your own personal satisfaction.
- You will have clear communication skills and be able to adapt this across all levels.
- You will have proven sales experience within a telesales role.
- Previous experience within the Energy or Brokerage sector would be beneficial
- Maintain and sustain business relationships with clients whilst encouraging new business through self-generated contacts and existing company leads.
- Exceeding performance targets, including sales volumes and call talk time
- Using a consultative sales approach, you will get to know your customers and understand the needs of their business whilst looking to maximise opportunities for the business
- You will look to add value to the business by delivering exceptional customer service
- You will act as a dedicated account manager to customers, ensuring that any queries are appropriately managed to maintain the relationship
- Full and ongoing training and support will be given to ensure you are up to date with our extensive range of products and service and maintain an appropriate level of industry knowledge
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job