We are an international, leading energy drink brand, established in 171 countries around the world, with 11,865 employees.. and still growing! Recently we brought out a range of exciting new flavours which took summer by storm, and as the new year and new sugar tax rolls in, it's our sugar-free products 'time to shine’!
Joining our team will mean you not only support the development and sales of our products within this fast growing market, you will be part of a global brand that supports you to go 'Above and Beyond’!
As an Account Manager you will be in sole charge of the accounts within your area, and will be responsible for a territory that is worth approximately £2.5 million! This, however, does not mean you are left alone! As a company, we pride ourselves on offering support and development to all our employees - along with a competitive salary and bonus! Did somebody say company car, gym membership, private health care and a new phone/laptop? YES, we did! These are just a few perks that come with this role; not to mention the opportunities to progress throughout a leading brand.
So what will this involve? We are looking for someone who is commercially aware and passionate about the FMCG industry. You will be analysing the market to ensure each account is maximising our product; focusing on Distribution/Availability, Pricing, Visibility, Product Placement and Merchandising.
This is a Sales role, however this industry offers a sales environment where you are out and about, face to face with clients and discussing the product. This is NOT a cold calling role (hard to believe I know)!
This does, however, mean we are looking for a person with a true passion and knowledge of the product. If this passion and knowledge is matched with an ability to form and develop relationships... we have a recipe for a fantastic sales person!
This individual must be …..
- Self motivated and Independent - There will be days when you will be in the field alone and need to make important business decisions. We need this person to be confident, driven, and able to make educated decisions.
- People Skills and Relationship Building - You will be meeting clients every day; this means you need to be able to build an immediate rapport and maintain these relationships.
- Organised - You will be responsible for a number of accounts. Organisation is key in making sure you stay on top of these to have the greatest impact possible.
- Results Driven - This is a sales role and we want someone who is eager to push our products and beat our competitors in the market. With sales come rewards!
- Creative - Do things differently and use your imagination, we allow you to put your own touch on things, so don’t be afraid to do so.
- A can do attitude - Positivity is key; we don’t expect you to move mountains, but giving all that you have got (with a smile) is something we do ask.
We really do have a fab team and culture here and we are looking for that perfect person who will work hard, and grow with us.
- Account Manager
- Commercial Awareness
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job