The polkadotfrog team are currently looking for a temporary Energy Coordinator on a 3 month period based in West Cambridge for an immediate start.
Typical duties will include:
- Entering, maintaining and reporting utilities data
- Working with colleagues to resolve billing and account queries
- Supporting the development and implementation of energy and environmental monitoring
- Provide input to the development of energy and water efficient practises
Previous experience required:
- Knowledge of energy management and utility monitoring software
- Working knowledge of energy issues
- Utilities background, particularly previous experience liaising with suppliers.
Candidate Skills required:
- Ability to analyse data and statistics, collating material to produce reports.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- IT Literate and experienced with standard Microsoft packages
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Great communication skills and able to work as part of a team.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call Calum Steel asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Peterborough, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.
- Communication Skills
- Energy Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job